For Tiger and Leopard
I know, this is kind of a fast update, but sometimes knots just open. It’s still Darwine 1.0, but I changed some things behind the scene:
– added the remaining dependencies (libusb/libgphoto2/libsane/liblcms/)
– tuned the startupscript (fallback for libraries)
– fixed a bug in Darwine script (libraries symlinks)
– diffed 4mb of changes between crossover 7.0 against wine 1.0 to find some OpenGL hints
Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Yes, OpenGL works under OS X 10.5.3 with the latest xquartz (2.2.3) installed.
Make sure to start programs with winefile.exe from the Sample-apps in the Darwine folder.
– correctly drawn transparent icons
– still got some troubles with windows that creep down
– still not all OpenGL programs do work
– no OpenGL for Tiger
Darwine built against
- Apples X11 1.1.3
- libusb 0.1.12 (included)
- lcms 1.17 (included)
- libgphoto2 2.4.1 (included)
- sane-backends 1.0.18 (included)
- Freetype 2.3.5 (included)
- FontForge 2008.04.29
- libxml2 2.6.32 (included)
- libxslt 1.1.24 (included)
- zlib 1.2.3 (included)
- libpng 1.2.29 (included)
- libjpeg 6b (included)
- fontconfig 2.5.93 (included)
Txs to Max Stirlitz & Mark Satterthwaite for the help with PATHs and OpenGL.
30 Responses to “Darwine 1.0-2 with OpenGL”
Social Widgets powered by AB-WebLog.com.