If you want a stable release, please stay with 1.0.1
For Intel Macs with Tiger, Leopard or Snow Leopard.
Comes with all needed libraries, bins and WineBottler.
This is a test for my new Wine building environment/setup.
- The package is called Wine now (instead of Darwine).
- All Wine licenses are changed to lgpl.
- No custom patches, except the 100% CPU bugfix.
- Loads of dependencies where updated.
- Added WineBottler as default alternative for WineHelper (WineHelper still ships with this version).
Small updates for WineBottler.
- WineBottleStarter now supports custom apps which contain a wine.bundle (for fully self-contained windows apps).
- updated ie7 template
- added ie8 template (not working yet)
/me waves big red ALPHA-flag, stay away, if You don’t know what you’re doing