give me coffee!
here we go with the results of the (slightly prolonged) weekend of coding :). But because of the split of Wine and WineBottler I had to generate some more code. I hope by creating a clean lean Wine bundle, people that use that bundle will get support from winehq.org again (for the records: this is a vanilla build of wine, just a separate starter app, to handle OS X stuff and updates).
I have to apologize, the new tutorial did not make it yet. Glen, you are most welcome to help with the documentation or help files 😀
Get your copy at www.kronenberg.org/wine.
What is new in Wine?
- Sparkle update (Wine.app will update itself for future releases)
What is fixed in Wine
- loads of library links
What is new in WineBottler
- new looks
- you can create selfcontained apps (apps that have Wine directly integrated, for distribution)
- custom prefixes do support localized "Program Files"
- automatically convert the windows icon for your app
- statusmessage after creating a prefix (good, aborted, error)
- search for prefix, predefined and winetricks
What is fixed in WineBottler
- Sparkle Signature
- Show Wine Log
- better working exit codes
- normal window level
- ie6 template updated to include flash
- ie7 template updated to include flash
Again - this is alpha 😀
No update to Wine 1.1.30 as it was not working properly for me.